Rollback Segment

From: Clemens Keil <clemens.keil_at_meduni-graz.at>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:46:03 +0200

Hello All,
I have an Oracle 8i Database. Within the Datafile where I have had 10 Rollback-Segments I have taken one offline and have deleted it to save disk space. Now it seems that I cannot mount the database any more. I can connect in the svrmgr30-console but when I want to startup the database I get the message
"database mounted." and in the next line
"ORA-01534: rollback segment 'RB2' does not exist"

And I do not get any access to the db neither through EnterpriseManager, StorageManager nor through SQL-Worksheet.

Any idea? Received on Mon Apr 19 2004 - 14:46:03 CDT