Materialized View Log

From: Shadi <shalsaid_2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Apr 2004 23:30:48 -0700

Hi,

I have created a materialized log for a table.

T_enterprise_track Table

T_enterprise_track_id, service_id, track_no, status_id, last_accessed_time, activity_id

The column last_accessed_time is updated 30 times a sec. for the new inserted record.

My materialized view contains one column from that table (status_id), which has less updates.

My Materialized view log size will become huge. Since it log unwanted changes

Is there a way to log the fields which selected in the materialized view only not all columns.

I have tried

CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW LOG ON t_enterprise_track WITH ROWID, (service_id, track_no, status_id) INCLUDING NEW VALUES; CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW LOG ON t_enterprise_track WITH ROWID, SEQUENCE(service_id, track_no, status_id) INCLUDING NEW VALUES; http://www.cise.ufl.edu/help/databa...64a.htm#2098359

Did not work, still when changing the last_accessed_time the log file get populated with data.

Thanks Received on Mon Apr 19 2004 - 01:30:48 CDT