Re: Resize datafile questions

From: <ITAPORT06>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:02:50 GMT

Thanks to all for their comments.
Resize is not working at this moment for the well knowing reason. So the conclusion I made from the replies that the best approach is to create datafile(s) till 2GB and get rid of increase unlimited.

questions. After dropping the user (cascade) - Creating user and import data again into the new build datafiles do you advise certain use of import parameters like compress, others or should I just do the default import? Received on Sat Apr 17 2004 - 05:02:50 CDT