Re: Should I study new features for the release 2 also for 1Z0-030 .

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 16 Apr 2004 13:19:45 -0700

rootyh_at_yahoo.com (young) wrote in message news:<4fac60c4.0404160508.345edd79_at_posting.google.com>...
> Hi!
>
> I would like to know if any of the question is comming from 9iR2 on the test.
>
> thanks
> Young Hwang.

http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/objectives/index.html?30.html explains half of it. The other half is that there are test-of-test-questions on the exam, which don't count toward your score, but you don't know which those are. Then the other half is that test question generation is all a big secret, so you really can't find out. The the other half is no one is allowed to tell what they've seen on the exam. Then the other half is we can't know how much tests trail reality and if or how much they are changed through their life cycle.

So this actually is very true-to-dba-life, since the answer is yes/no/maybe/undefineable/doesn't matter/if you have to ask you don't understand/depends.

Ask the guy in charge, you can look his email up at Inside OCP at oramag.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20040415/news_1c15manners.html