Re: Date ... Date ...Da

From: moon <only_forme4_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Apr 2004 04:19:27 -0700

Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.verwijderdit.demon.nl> wrote:
> Yes you should. The industry is currently already suffering more than
> enough from people like you.
> If you don't want that, find another job where you can earn money by
> doing nothing.

Forget Oracle for now! One of the books state this rule (may be for you :) ):

"An explicit type conversion (cast) is preferable to a doubtful implicit type conversion."

I don't know if you are feeling that (and I will be really sorry :( ):

 Short + Double + Int

is a doubtful expression.

Peace : ) Received on Fri Apr 16 2004 - 06:19:27 CDT