dataguard

From: DJ <nospamplease_at_goaway.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:24:03 +0100

Need some help with dataguard and setting up on.

I searched on the docs but I just can't find the setting up bit, a search on dataguard itself returns concepts but i cant actually find setting it up.

Can anyone point me to the right docs / a good reference site

Cheers
Dave Received on Wed Apr 14 2004 - 14:24:03 CDT