drop a table that has a period (.) in the name

From: Jon <jmoses_at_lanepress.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2004 10:25:02 -0700

Somehow, somebody managed to create a table with a period in the name.  I don't know how, but I'd like to break their fingers.

I'd like to get rid of it, and I've tried all the quoting I can think of.

schema."table.name"
schema.table.name
"table.name"

and nothing works.

Does anybody have any ideas as to how I might go about deleting this table?

TIA
-j Received on Wed Apr 14 2004 - 12:25:02 CDT