OEM for 10g

From: Van Messner <messner1_at_NOSPAMbestweb.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:31:39 -0400

Hi:

    I find the new OEM more awkward to use than previous versions. For example to get a list of tablespaces I have to drill down through several web pages and then only 10 tablespaces at a time are shown on a page.

    Are the preferences available to control any of this behavior that I've missed?

Thanks,

Van Received on Wed Apr 14 2004 - 10:31:39 CDT