Oracle generated tables in 10g?

From: hastenthunder <hastenthunder_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:02:46 -0400

Hi,

I'm running RedHat Adv. Server 3 and recently upgraded Oracle from 9i to 10g.
The database server works fine after the upgrade, but I noticed that it auto-generates tables in frequently used schema, with strange names such as BIN$1/a5lQ4QhzrgMIJDBiQ4eA==$0. These tables are usually an image copy of another (real) table in the same schema.

Does anyway know why does Oracle do that, and what can I do to prevent these tables from being generated?

Thanks a lot

hastenthunder Received on Wed Apr 14 2004 - 09:02:46 CDT