10g and Recycle Bin

From: Frederic Houbie <fh_at_ionicsoft.comNOSPAAAAM>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:44:30 +0200

Hi all,

can anybody tell me how to disable the Recycle Bin (Flashback capabilities) on a user. I've searched a long time for a problem because the object was not really dropped but in the recycle bin. As far as I'm in a development process, I would like to disable this.

Thanks

Frederic Received on Tue Apr 13 2004 - 07:44:30 CDT