Re: can wild cards be used in BETWEEN clause

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:38:52 +1000

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 02:22:56 GMT, VC <boston103_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Howard,
>
> Please accept my apologies.

No problems. It's just I've had a spate of it lately. I think it's a cultural thing... a lot of the people who do it are from Singapore and such like places. I think I do it in reverse as well (ie, call them by their first name when I should refer to them by their surname, otherwise [I think] I appear desperately rude to them), but I'm not entirely sure.

It gets confusing and rather like walking on egg shells.

Regards
HJR

Dizwell Informatics: http://www.dizwell.com
  -A mine of useful Oracle information-