settings for nls_lang for database and environment variable for user

From: yls177 <yls177_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Apr 2004 00:15:53 -0700

once, i had experience when my applications and database have different values for nls_lang, and i had to make them the same before doign anythign else..

and of course, i set them to the same value as the database...

also, one of the warnings messaeg is that if i messed up this nls_lang, my database would be corrupted.. i am not sure how this is goign to happen but i am not going to take chances so just changed the value as the database and all is fine. Received on Mon Apr 12 2004 - 02:15:53 CDT