Re: 2 databases but 1 oracle home

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:30:59 +1000

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 05:11:26 GMT, bobray <quasimodo_at_genghis.com> wrote:

> "Explain yourself" is rude?

Absolutely. Strangely enough, I don't have to leap through hoops just because someone tells me to.

Perhaps a lot gets lost in transalation between brain and keyboard, on both our parts.

> I have no problems reading....just reading minds.

As I pointed out, I put it in black and white, first post. No mind-reading necessary.

> As for your misgivings about the environment...you're correct and I agree
> with you.

Good. We'll leave it there then.

HJR

Dizwell Informatics: http://www.dizwell.com