Re: Oracle9i on Linux RH9

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:31:16 +1000

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 04:55:19 GMT, bobray <quasimodo_at_genghis.com> wrote:

> Ahh...clicked on the dizwell link...and didn't find the info you were
> referring to...'course when I clicked on the other link, I did.
> Sorry...my
> bad.

Oh well. I'm a bit confused about what link you first took that didn't work compared to the one that you did.

But I guess it's now academic. So long as you can see stuff there.

Because it's all a bit new and things are changing all the time, I get a bit paranoid when someone reports something isn't accessible... it might mean I've been more daft than usual.

Incidentally, if anyone has any tips on getting RH9 working on a Dell Inspiron 5150, with 11g wireless networking, I'd love to hear from you. ;-)

Regards
HJR Received on Sat Apr 10 2004 - 00:31:16 CDT