Re: new install of 9i on windows 2003

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 16:37:35 GMT

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> But do keep in mind that 'no one' pays the oraclestore price. Doing
> so is equivalnet to buying a car off the lot at the asking price.

Ever tried negotiating with Oracle when you are only interested in that size of license? Been there, done that ...

The field rep shrugs and says "It's (and you're) too small - talk to telesales". Oracle Direct shrugs and says "It's too small - buy it from the web". And this from people I used to go drinking with! Received on Fri Apr 09 2004 - 11:37:35 CDT