Re: Metalink Problems

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 9 Apr 2004 05:07:14 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1081488431.805167_at_yasure>...
> 90+% of all persons going to metalink are doing so for one reason and
> one reason only ... the RDBMS. Why is it so DA..ED hard to find that
> product. It should be at the top of the list ... or there should be
> one link for RDBMS TARs and another for everything else.

Exactly! It is very annoying to see again and again how are Oracle developers diligent in creating of new products while looking for a cure for my database.
I will also add something to the list, which is quite related to this. I would strongly appreciate Oracle Applications support to be separated from technologies. These two areas have almost no overlays between. I think the Applications could have it's own support page and do not interfer with the rest of Oracle world.

--
Dusan Bolek