Re: new install of 9i on windows 2003

From: DJ <nospamplease_at_goaway.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 22:07:59 +0100

http://otn.oracle.com/products/database/oracle10g/pdf/twp_general_10gdb_product_family_0104.pdf

> (Search their archives for 'Oracle9i A Family of Products' and the 'New
> Features' document for the same thing in 9i.)
>
> The only thing that's excluded is RAC - same references.
>
> The sad thing is Oracle insists that with 10g, PE is no longer available
for
> Linux. That means I need to keep a Windows machine around and this will
be
> the only remaining thing for which I need Windows ... way to go, Larry!
(or
> was this Saffra?)
>
> /Hans

reading is so overrated :-) I musta been thinking of standard edition, apologies

Why cant you use the EE edition on linux out of curiosity? is it a production machine? Received on Thu Apr 08 2004 - 16:07:59 CDT