Re: Wrong initial extent in XXX_SEGMENTS for LMT. Minor annoyance, will oracle ever fix this ?

From: G Dahler <yellow-shark_at_spamex.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 16:28:11 -0400

"Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com> a écrit dans le message de news:opr55molwu3d8uqx_at_news.optusnet.com.au...
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:45:36 -0400, G Dahler <yellow-shark_at_spamex.com>
> wrote:
>

> See. You knew it all along. Please don't use words like "ignore" when it
> clearly, and you know it, doesn't "ignore" it.

Doh ! Sorry, sometimes words do not come right, I'm not english speaking, I meant that in the sense of the ACTUAL first extent that oracle allocates, that extent does not have the size you specified. By ignore, I meant, oracle does not respect what you tell it do do (It can't anyway, because of the LMT, but IMHO, it should/could put the correct value in the dictionary tables) Received on Thu Apr 08 2004 - 15:28:11 CDT