Re: OEM orapen failed in oopen

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 18:33:17 GMT

OakRogbak_erPine_at_yahoo.com Kill the 2 trees in email address to reply wrote:

> I am trying to use the Oracle Enterprise Console Administrator
> (version 2.2.0.0.0) to create an event to monitor and alert when a
> tablespace fills to a certain point. When the event attempts to run, I
> get an error: oraopen failed in oopen
>
> I am trying to figure out what this means. Does anyone have any ideas.
> I searched OTN and Metalink for documentation. The Oracle Enterprise
> Manager Adminsitrator's Guide said to look this up in the "Oracle
> Server Messages manual." I can't locate this doc anywhere on OTN,
> Metalink, or Tahiti.
>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks,
> Roger

Do you get an error code? If so, use the 'Look up an Error Message' instead of 'List of Books'. oraopen is referenced in the OEM Admin Guide and defined in Oracle Intelligent Agent User's Guide

My guess - the 'open cursor' statement in function 'oopen' failed.

HTH/H Received on Thu Apr 08 2004 - 13:33:17 CDT