Oracle support success story

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 8 Apr 2004 01:44:10 -0700

We encountered a bug in 9.2.0.4 last spring, in May '03 we filled iTAR  (severity:2). Waited, waited, waited ... and now the bug is finally "solved", I've got this from Oracle support:

<quote>
Dear Customer,

The problem is fixed in 10.2
The BUG is now published; you can monitor the progress on it from now on via Metalink.

Thank you,
Gabriela Stanescu
Oracle Support Services
</quote>

Is nice to know that your money on support services were well spend. :-) We have to be patient, wait a year till 10G rel2 (10.2) come out, then spend a few months testing and just after our bug's second birthday, we will get fruits of payed support. :-)

--
Dusan Bolek

Email: spambin_at_seznam.cz
Pls add "Not Guilty" to the subject, otherwise your email is going to
be burnt as a SPAM.