Re: Paging space filling up AIX

From: Jeff Jackson <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:11:42 -0500

Next time, have the SA induce a system dump. Take that dump, run it through crash(1m) and get a process listing at time of dump.

Use that listing to confirm the BIG memory/paging space users at the time.

Enable Memory Load Control so you'll not lose access to the server.

Sounds to me like your system ran out of paging space.

-Kevin