OEM orapen failed in oopen

From: OakRogbak_erPine_at_yahoo.com Kill the 2 trees in email address to reply <OakRogbak_erPine_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Apr 2004 12:38:51 -0700

I am trying to use the Oracle Enterprise Console Administrator (version 2.2.0.0.0) to create an event to monitor and alert when a tablespace fills to a certain point. When the event attempts to run, I get an error: oraopen failed in oopen

I am trying to figure out what this means. Does anyone have any ideas. I searched OTN and Metalink for documentation. The Oracle Enterprise Manager Adminsitrator's Guide said to look this up in the "Oracle Server Messages manual." I can't locate this doc anywhere on OTN, Metalink, or Tahiti.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Roger Received on Wed Apr 07 2004 - 14:38:51 CDT