Windows, ODBC, Oracle, Redirect Packet

From: CH <thatnetguy2003_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Apr 2004 07:11:37 -0700

Sorry for 2 posts... Posting hadnt shown up so could not do a followup yet... more info after looking at other posts... Re the problem described in my other post (same subject)... Both clients on same switch in same cubicle. No firewall involved. The redirect info from the server is similar in both cases (working and non-working). The IP address provided in the redirect packet is visable to both clients (only the port changes). I saw where some servers can return an IP that is not reachable. Thought I'd throw this in as well. I don't have direct access to the server as it is remote from here. Only to the client(s) and a sniffer. Received on Wed Apr 07 2004 - 09:11:37 CDT