UNISYS is offering free Oracle 10g reference poster

From: Mike Ault <mikerault_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 7 Apr 2004 04:59:17 -0700

UNISYS and Rampant TechPress have commissioned a comprehensive Oracle10g Dictionary Reference poster. I participated in creating it, and it includes all the important DBA Views, keys, data columns, and data relationships. It also has the new 10g AWR and ASH DBA_HIST views that replace STATSPACK in Oracle10g.

We spent many hours working on this poster, and I think we've done a great job on it.

They plan to give it away free at IOUG Live! And OracleWorld, but if you cannot attend, you can order a copy and have it mailed directly to you.

To see the poster image, click below:

http://www.dba-oracle.com/images/poster-lg.jpg

To have a copy mailed ($5.99 shipping & handling), you can click here:

http://rampant.cc/cart/catalog/catalog/default.php?cPath=26&sort=2a&page=1&action=buy_now&products_id=70

Mike Received on Wed Apr 07 2004 - 06:59:17 CDT