Re: hide.c alternative

From: yogs <yogs.14bmu9_at_mail.webservertalk.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 20:50:11 -0500

There is one more Oracle tool that can use this simple technique - f60run. f60run is the character forms runtime that uses userid/passwd on the command line. I was able to implement this technique for f60run too.

Thanks very much for this script. It was a big relief to be able to hide this one last bit for which I could not find any solution.

One related question I had was - What is the maximim length limit of the command line in UNIX ? Although none of my scripts use very long command line input I wanted to be aware of the limit.

Thanks.
Yogs

--
yogs