Re: ASP and oo4o

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 07:07:24 +1000

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:19:29 -0400, JonnyCab® <shutout39_at_localnetnospam.com> wrote:

> Hey, just forget I asked.

[snip]
> Peace.

Probably a good idea, though I have to say it's been a long time since I've read such a long-winded and apparently rational explanation for sheer intellectual laziness.

Oracle *is* hard.
Not so hard that an average person would be utterly incapable of learning its basics in a few weeks.
But if navigating a website is hard for you, it probably is too hard.

More seriously, this is a group of volunteers. No-one is *required* to give you the sort of reply that you want or demand. Throwing a tantrum over it doesn't win anyone over, either. HJR Received on Tue Apr 06 2004 - 16:07:24 CDT