Re: ASP and oo4o

From: JonnyCab® <shutout39_at_localnetnospam.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 08:53:56 -0400

> Geeze, sorry you don't want to read some documentation, but get over it
and
> read it. I can give you the connect syntax and then you are going to ask
> ton of questions. Just read it. Download it and read it.
> Jim

And I'm really sorry that I always help people in other newsgroups---even if I have to try some code on my own to help out.

I don't have *time* to *find* Oracle's hazy maze of differently-named documentation, much less *find* what I need to know. I know SQL Server and ASP just about inside and out---as well as Delphi ISAPI.

I appreciate the fact you replied, but *one line* of connection code would have helped, rather than sarcasm and superiority. "Get over it"? <shaking head> Thanks. Received on Tue Apr 06 2004 - 07:53:56 CDT