newbie to oracle

From: Davide Sanna <scaccopardo_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:22:27 +0200

Hi there,

I'm using Oracle 9.2 on winNT.
How can I create a schema that uses USERS tablespace? I've seen that I can use:

CREATE USER your_username IDENTIFIED BY your_userpassword DEFAULT TABLESPACE users;

but I'm using the Manager Console for this task, and user creation went successfully.

Problem is that I don't see any new schema in schema node list in the Manager Console...

What am I missing ?

Thanks for the help,

Davide Received on Tue Apr 06 2004 - 05:22:27 CDT