Oracle products with Solaris X86

From: Johan Louwers <suntacNOSPAMPLEASE_at_dds.nl>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 10:45:06 +0200

I have a question from some people working on Solaris X86 boxes. They would like to run a Oracle 10G database and a Oracle Application server. Are there options to run those at a Solaris X86 box?

Are there people out there that have done so and can give me some

pointers to this. I can't find pure Oracle distributions fore a
Solaris x86 box....... It must be possible because I have seen working
server with this.....

Any help is welcome.

Regards,
Johan Louwers. Received on Tue Apr 06 2004 - 03:45:06 CDT