Need help setting up proxy user

From: Bob <r.rectenwald_at_attbi.com>
Date: 5 Apr 2004 11:09:44 -0700

A little background. I've developed a web page that uses Autodesk MapGuide that retrieves data from an Oracle 9.2 database. I've setup a datasource in MapGuide that has a low privilege user id and password to connect to the db. What I want to do is connect to the database and have the session run with the privileges of the client based on the Windows userID. I have the OS authentication setup and working but I'm not sure how to change the session privileges.

I've read the documentation on n-tier proxy authentication and this seems like it's what I want to do but I'm getting lost in trying to implement it. Can someone give me a simple step-by-step on how to do this.

Thanks,
Bob Received on Mon Apr 05 2004 - 13:09:44 CDT