Re: When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! ----- JWC6DEG6d

From: Vsevolod Afanassiev <vafanassiev_at_aapt.com.au>
Date: 5 Apr 2004 06:26:56 -0700

Support Centre in Israel seems very helpful, but I don't get to talk to them very often, normally it is Australia - India - UK - US. It varies from day to day. Sometimes they call you back in 20 min on Sev 4 TAR but recently I waited more than 3 hours on Sev 1 TAR (called them 7 times to escalate ... was told that the analyst is busy with OCD session).

I also noticed that sometimes TAR gets locked by the analyst working on it so my updates don't go though.

Also got "All lines to the destination you are trying to call are busy" a few times (probably when being re-directed to India). When being re-directed to he US I have to key in TAR number twice - looks like phone systems are not compatible. Received on Mon Apr 05 2004 - 08:26:56 CDT