Re: When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! ----- JWC6DEG6d

From: Greg <DONTSPAMgregkainz_at_comcastREMOVE.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 19:25:59 -0600

"Doug Kanter" <ancientangler_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Q3jac.156$511.101_at_news01.roc.ny...
> <Victim_Of_Hype_at_caksa.com.my> wrote in message
> > When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!!
> > -
> > I think you must know what I'm talking about. Together, a heavy
foreign
> accent,
> > coupled with a lousy phone connection can only mean one thing...
>
> Only one thing, eh? :-)

Back in the "good old days" of using Oracle CASE, I used to wait until after midnight local time to call Oracle Support, as the call center rolled over to the UK or Australia. Best support I ever got, and that was when I was an Oracle employee... But now that you mention it, there WAS that "heavy foreign accent" ... :-)

Greg Received on Sun Apr 04 2004 - 20:25:59 CDT