AS 10g Wireless- Location Event Server

From: fourier <pweslaw_NO_SPAM__at_elka.pw.edu.pl_NO_SPAM>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 15:56:17 +0200

Hi,

I have Oracle AS Wireless 10g. In the developer's guide it is written that I can create a Location Event Client with Location Event Agent using API, there are examples and so on.
So I have created such a Location Event Client but I don't know how to start it, how to deploy it. I couldn't find it in documentation. I tried to start it as a standalone application but it didn't work. How can I start and connect my Location Event Client with a Location Event Server.

Thanking in advance.

Piotrek Received on Sat Apr 03 2004 - 07:56:17 CST