Re: Enterprise Manager in 10g

From: Ronald Rood <devnull_at_ronr.nl>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 20:51:53 +0200

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 18:07:35 +0200, hastenthunder wrote (in message <bdgbc.32$Ny6.103_at_mencken.net.nih.gov>):

> Does anyone know the UNIX command to invoke Oracle 10g Enterprise Manager?
> oemapp console no longer works ..., and every paper in OTN seem to tell me
> that the Enterprise Manager should be automatically configured upon
> installation of the 10g software, but they don't tell me how to launch it.

If you just have a single database you can start with emctl start dbconsole. It's all html so connect to it with a we browser. If you installed grid control you can start it with $ORACLE_HOME/opmn/bin/opmnctl startall and again connect to the app with a browser. Maybe the java tool on the companion cd is what you are looking for, I did not check this - yet.

--
With kind regards,
Ronald