Re: Article about supposed "murky" future for Oracle

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 21:45:10 +1000

That article is a POS marketing from IBM. It is totally incorrect.

If you want to LEARN how Oracle implements locks, here is a suggestion:

!try reading the Oracle documentation.!

I dunno, but a funny bone tells me Oracle just might know a bit more about their own product than any deranged marketeer from IBM...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto