Oracle 9iR2 backup/recovery problem

From: Klaus <news_holger_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 31 Mar 2004 22:40:06 -0800

Hi, i have some problems testing backup/recovery. Situation:
- database is in archivelog mode.

I tried to check, if the restore process is working in the following way:
- I set up an new system on a different pc

So my questions are:
- how can i determine what archivelog file seems to be missing?

Thanks for your help,

    Klaus Received on Thu Apr 01 2004 - 00:40:06 CST