Re: Conceivably a daft question...

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:34:15 +1000

So, if I read your script correctly, the only thing you do differently is to create the plustrace role before granting me the dba role, yes?

I've just tested it, and sure enough.... I'm still not getting any statistics reported! (Not surprising, really, because as I posted to Holger the statistics report just fine when I do the tests one at a time, by hand. Only when the tests are included in a script do I get problems. But the fact they appear at all means my user account's privileges aren't the issue).

Just for the hell of it, I granted myself the plustrace role directly.

And STILL no statistics.

And as I mentioned before, it's not a Windows thing, because this is happening as I type on my RHAS3 box (Oracle 9.2.0.4).

It's really most curious.

Regards
HJR

Dizwell Informatics: http://www.dizwell.com