Re: Enable 32K Block in 8K Block DB

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 05:55:10 +1000

Well, you might notice that Mike has does his usual trick. He won't actually discuss anything with me except in the context of defending Burleson. But elsewhere in the thread, he has conceded that he strongly advised against using buffered I/O and that it can be "switched off through simple mount options". Uh huh.

So there you have it, the deep technical discussion you were so keen to listen in on.

Wasn't really worth it, was it?

Regards
HJR

Dizwell Informatics: http://www.dizwell.com