Re: ER diagram

From: Van Messner <messner1_at_NOSPAMbestweb.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:25:01 -0500

All the standard CASE tools ( ERwin, Oracle Designer, etc. ) can reverse engineer an existing schema. Although I prefer Designer, in my opinion ERwin is the fastest to get up and operational with. You should be able to install ERwin, do enough reading to reverse engineer your schema, and do useful work in two days. These tools are not free, although for trial use only you can buy a CD-pack from Oracle which includes Designer for ( I think ) $59.95. See Oracle's licensing terms.

Van