Passing a date and time to a stored procedure

From: zoetosis <NeilJellis_NoSpam_Please__at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:53:30 +0100

I need to know how I can accept a date and time such as 31-mar-2004 11:45:12 as a parameter to a stored procedure.
I've looked around but can only find examples of where a date but no time element is passed.

The parameter is declared thus:
..., pwdexpiredate_in in useraccount.pwdexpiredate%type, ...

The parameter will ultimately supply the value to go into a column in a table.

When I run the procedure Oracle complains about the hours element of the time.

Thanks

Neil Received on Wed Mar 31 2004 - 04:53:30 CST