Yet another ORA-01555 question

From: Andrew Metcalfe <chicagoandy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2004 11:34:45 -0800

While attempting to troubleshoot a ORA-01555 error, I noticed that I have some odd rollback sizes.

NAME     TABLESPACE     Extents    Size(M)
RBS01    RBS            30         15
RBS02    RBS            9          4
RBS03    RBS            31         15.5

The ORA-01555 error specified that RBS02 was too small.

In DBA Studio, if I click into the different segments storage page, I see the same setting on each segment.

Initial Size: 512 K
Next Size: 512 K
Optimal Size: 4096 K

Minimum Number: 8
Maximum Number: 4096

If all the segments have the same storage specifications, why would one be so radically smaller?

Why hasn't RBS02 grown the same as 01 and 03?

Thanks,

_Am Received on Tue Mar 30 2004 - 13:34:45 CST