storage

From: Daud <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Mar 2004 08:17:28 -0800

We are going to use EMC storage to create mount points to store the oracle data files. No problem with that ... but now I am wondering whether to go with EMC for oracle binaries or use the local server harddisk. What's the best for it? I hope this question is appropriate in this newsgroup. If not I am sorry.

Daud

Oracle v8.1.7.4 if this matters. Received on Mon Mar 29 2004 - 10:17:28 CST