Re: Need help with DIM-0019 error installing 10g

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 06:38:06 -0800

Alison Holloway wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> I've been here all along, lurking in the background. :-)
>
> I have already sent an email to the OTN editor (whose name you can find
> on OTN > Communities > OTN Personalities) asking him to read the
> relevant thread. I haven't been able to find an editor for Metalink --
> I've tried in the past myself to give some feedback.
>
> Alison

Thanks. I know there are many more Oracle lurkers watching our these usenet groups and looking at them as a source of feedback. Not once have I seen evidence that those fine folks at metalink are among them.

Perhaps others will follow your lead and try to track down those that should be brought to justice for this act of wanton destruction.

Later day I plan on making a phone call to Redwood Shores to express, as clearly as possible, my thoughts.

Thanks again.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu