Oracle9i on Linux RH9

From: MadUNIX <madunix_at_web.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:20:24 +0300

I am searching the net for a good HowTo/Guide/Usersexperices on installing Oracle9i Database Rel. 2 (9.2.0.1.0) on Linux x86 (Redhat 9.0) And also looking for installing Oracle9i AS using the same Linux version its gonna be for testing/development environment ..... the Hardware P4 1.8GHz, 40GB, 260 RAM
What would be also a good partionning for this machine /root /swap /usr? I really appreaite user experience on installing Orcale on Linux Redhat 9 I am starting with this link at the moment http://www.puschitz.com/InstallingOracle9i.html

Thansk in advance. Received on Mon Mar 29 2004 - 06:20:24 CST