Re: Article about supposed "murky" future for Oracle

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 25 Mar 2004 11:11:53 -0800

Ron (fdf_at_dmb.no) wrote:
: I found an interesting article by Karen Southwick about Oracle's
: supposed "murky" (in her own words) future. Can someone counter her
: arguments.

: http://news.com.com/2010-1071-5072299.html

: Should I select Oracle or should I go with

: PostgreSQL.com (free and in my opinion, extremely reliable), MYSQL, MS
: SQL Server or DB2?

They're all very good for the things they do well. Received on Thu Mar 25 2004 - 13:11:53 CST