OFA and file extension naming conventions

From: Snid <snid_at_snider.sno>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:26:31 +1000

Under OFA it says that data files (datafiles) should end with a .dbf extension; however, it doesn't mention what temporary files (tempfiles, temp files) should end in.

I don't think that tempfiles should end with a .dbf extension as they aren't datafiles.

I was just wondering what other people think about this? Received on Wed Mar 24 2004 - 20:26:31 CST