Conditions for AQ

From: rsegovia <rafasegovia_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2004 01:15:50 -0800

Hi There...

I have read that it is possible to dequeue records from an Oracle Queue using a condition in the user_data field. My question is: is it required to define the queue with any special parameter? I am not able to change the queue settings, as they are part of an off-the shelf tool. The tool is using Oracle 9.2.0.3.

Thanks,

Rafael Received on Wed Mar 24 2004 - 03:15:50 CST