Re: Yearly Automatic Table Insertion

From: Mark <simmons_mark_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Mar 2004 12:16:17 -0800

Brian,

Thanks for pointing out that you don't really even need a table. I was just thinking along the lines of how to avoid having a scheduled job. (I think that's what the author of this question was looking for.)

I like your idea even better than mine.

Mark Simmons
Sr. Oracle DBA
Sabre-Holdings, Southlake, TX