Re: new DirectX Oracle online monitor

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 19:08:57 -0800

Boaz Laufer wrote:

> Hello DBA's,
> I'd like to invite you to my site to try my new DirectX based oracle online monitor.
> The name is 'SGAgent'.
>
> http://spam.com
>
> Regards,
> Boaz.

I'd like to invite you to be courteous, read the Charter, and not spam usenet groups angering potential customers.

Please apologize and repost your message at comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

Failure to do so comes with a steep price as other spammers have found. Doing so has rewards ... one of them is potential business.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu