Re: new DirectX Oracle online monitor

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:17:27 +1100

"Boaz Laufer" <lauferb_at_adit-tec.com> wrote in message news:1bacd337.0403220958.799a765f_at_posting.google.com...
> Hello DBA's,
> I'd like to invite you to my site to try my new DirectX based oracle
online monitor.
> The name is 'SGAgent'.
>
> http://boazl.com
>
> Regards,
> Boaz.

A suggestion: instead of sprinkling your site with bitmaps, why not investigate a graphics tool that converts BMPs to JPGs. And hopefully one which reduces the colour depth and size of your JPGs. 190K for a screenshot is a bit excessive.

That way, your web page might load in a reasonable time, and you won't lose quite so many visitors who can't be bothered waiting.

Regards
HJR Received on Mon Mar 22 2004 - 13:17:27 CST